The holiday season is right around the corner, but don’t worry, we’re here to help with your shopping plans. The 2017 Flagstaff Holiday Shopping Passport is here! Shop in your favorite downtown businesses from Black Friday until New Years Day, and enter to win great prizes! Last year the Holiday Shopping Passport brought nearly $30,000 to the downtown businesses in Flagstaff, and we have even higher hopes for this season.
Download your passport here: FLGHolidayPassport-2017
How It Works:
Shop at five of the participating businesses OR spend a total of $250 to enter to win any of the great prizes. A sticker will be added to your passport with each purchase to document each business you shop at along with how much you’ve spent. Once you’ve reached the goal of 5 businesses or $250, you can leave your completed passport at any of the participating businesses.
The Flagstaff Holiday Shopping Passport runs from Black Friday, November 24th to New Year’s Day, January 1st. Passports will be available at any of the participating businesses listed below.
- Aspen Sports – Outdoor and camping gear
- Babbitt’s Backcountry Outfitters – Shoes, sunglasses, and outdoor gear
- Black Hound Gallerie – Novelty items, t-shirts, and toys
- Bright Side Bookshop – Books, magazines, cards, gifts, and toys
- Downtown Business Alliance – Downtown Flagstaff merchandise
- Flagstaff General Store – Home décor, apparel, and stickers
- Flagstaff Sports Exchange – Recycled outdoor and sports gear, shoes, and apparel
- Golden Hive – Candles, honey, and skin care
- Mountain Sports – Patagonia apparel and gifts
- Nerd, Inc. – Locally-designed t-shirts and hats
- Peace Surplus – Outdoor gear and apparel
- Rainbow’s End – Ladies’ clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- Salt + Peak Boutique – Candles, bath goods, and apparel
- Shane Knight Gallery – Fine Art photography
- Sutcliffe Floral – Bouquets, wreaths, gifts, and decor